A self-starter attitude with the ability to make decisions independently and experience building products from the ground up and scaling to support growth.
Implementation on autopilot
Scope allows software companies to onboard their customers with the click of a button. We do this with our all-in-one implementation platform that combines an implementation management system and expert network.
On one side we have Software Companies who want:
- Higher sales conversions
- On-board customers quicker
- Reduced churn
And on the other side we have Experts who want:
- Recurring projects
- Remote and flexible work
- New revenue channels
Why this Role?
- Build and scale a marketplace: Our platform connects software companies who need implementation help to experts who want repeatable projects. The challenges that come with building and scaling marketplace are why we're hiring smart individuals like yourself.
- Get in at the ground floor: Our team is very small, but we punch above our weight. We've hit an inflection point with product-market fit and are ready to scale. You will have a big hand in shaping the company as we grow.
- Wear many hats: We all collaborate to get the job done. It's not uncommon to think through product features, business models, and database schemas all in the same day.
What will you do as a Senior Software Engineer at Scope?
- Ideate, implement, and iterate on product features such as automated matching of vendors to experts and handling payments for freelancers around the world
- Constantly ship product improvements such as better ways for non-technical users to manage 30+ active implementations
- Care about the business implications of the code you write and think in terms of impact
What we're looking for
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to make decisions independently
- Experience building products from the ground up and scaling to support growth
- An understanding for when to make technical tradeoffs depending on current and future business needs
- 4+ years of development experience (exceptions can be made for the right candidate)
- React + Redux
- Node / Express
To apply, email your resume with a note about why you're interested to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.