Fixing and polishing
The Engineering and Product team spent the last month doing some house cleaning and renovations. The primary focus was on the in-app chat but also a few things that would help us build a bit faster. We also released an improved product creation page.
Last month we heard from a few users that their messages failed to send, so we fixed it. Chat is critical to the Scope experience in order to have an amazing user experience. We really appreciate the patience of our users and promise to keep a close eye on this.
SPAM crept up this past month and began with emails failing to send or landing in our users' SPAM folders. We were able to resolve the issue for the majority of our users but a handful of users still report that emails are being directed to their SPAM folder or their 'Promotions' tab. If this happens to you, please mark the email as 'Not SPAM' and that should have future emails from Scope directed to your inbox.
- Redesigned project creation page for our software partners
- Expert proposals can now leverage rich text formatting options
- Proposal titles can be edited by certain users
- Missed chat badge added to chat tab
- Milestones can be edited
- User that uploaded a file can delete it
- Bug fixes and UI improvements