B2B software companies have been eating the world for the better part of the last decade. However, the problem of scaling the implementation of that software hasn’t been solved.
Scope allows software companies to implement their customers with the click of a button. We do this by combining our implementation management system and expert marketplace — matching the right trained expert to deliver the customer’s solution. We already work with companies like Square, Plaid, and Shippo.
What Scope means for customers:
We believe that by combining technology with people we can solve this problem. Here’s what Scope looks like in real life:
- A small auto lending business providing loans to low income families that focuses more resources on lending rather than developers can now implement a paperless lending process in a few weeks to increase loan volume.
- A local bakery trying to get online to enable curbside pick up and delivery can now be up and running in a matter of hours rather than weeks.
- An up and coming clothing brand with no technical team wanted to digitize how they shipped items and they can.
What Scope means for software companies:
Scope helps software companies expand their market and reduce the time for them to get their customers live and generating revenue. Here are a few examples we’ve seen:
- Plaid leverages Scope to improve operational efficiencies for customers looking to digitize and secure financial services.
- Square selected Scope to scale implementation of the Square Online Store and get customers selling online much faster.
- Shippo partnered with Scope to expand the ease of its global shipping platform, which streamlines the logistics for tens of thousands of small businesses across the U.S.
Scope is an Implementation-as-a-Service platform for small and large software companies to easily implement their products with their customers through a combination of technology and an expert marketplace. Customers including Plaid, Square, and Shippo rely on Scope to manage the implementation process, enabling them to scale quickly while reducing time to value for customers. Founded by Xander Oltmann and Chris Stanley in 2019, Scope is headquartered in San Francisco.
For more information, please visit: https://www.scopeinc.com